MOVEMENTS LEADS TO ACHIEVEMENTS:
These overarching values and intentions apply to our goals and strategies:
1. ELIMINATE ROADBLOCKS: Identify and eliminate the historical and structural barriers
to digital equity for vulnerable, historically underserved or underrepresented
residents, small businesses, organizations and communities.
2. LINK AND LEVERAGE: Link digital equity work to strategic areas, including
education, jobs and economic development, health and human services,
justice, safety, race and social justice, and civic engagement.
3. BOLD LEADERSHIP: As a non profit organization we strive to be stewards and innovators of digital
literacy, ethic, equity, Upskilling.
4. CONNECT: Work together in partnership with government, cultural and
community organizations, libraries, schools (PreK-12 and higher education),
and business to build resources, maximize investments, and employ best
practices in digital inclusion.
5. SMART CITIES: Plan technology infrastructure and services
in coordination with community development to maximize public access,
broadband capacity, digital education and innovation opportunities in
disadvantaged neighborhoods and for vulnerable residents